Alice's Wanderland - LLM-AI-Powered Animesh Actor Bots at Burn2!


Be sure to visit the fabulous Alice's Wanderland playhouse at SecondLife Burn2! What if Lewis had discovered quantum mechanics and Alice realized the consequences of it? And irradiated her rabbit, making it intelligent and able to talk?

Inworld at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Burn2%20Rabbit%20Hole/44/230/25

Meet LLM-AI-powered animesh Alice, Lewis and Rabbit as they grapple with the mysteries of the atom, art and weed!  Three plays running on the even hour, 40 mins later, and on the odd hour plus 20, PDT/SLT!

All tech available on SL Marketplace at https://marketplace.secondlife.com/en-US/stores/159497

The whole package is at: Second Life Marketplace - Alice's Wanderland @ Burn2 - set up your own crazy playhouse




#aliceinwonderland #virtualreality #secondlife #burningman #metaverse #aliceliddell #lewiscarroll

A recent play... different every time!

[07:20] Alice's Wanderland shouts: Lewis' Play: The Art of Teaching Alice and her Rabbit - starts in two minutes!
[07:21] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Lewis's complex feelings for me and the White Rabbit are a tangled web
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis, you're pondering the complexities of Wonderland relationships! I'll move closer to him, trying not to disturb his thoughts.
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's words cut deep!
[07:22] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A perceptive Rabbit!
[07:22] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Back to the table I go!
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis is moving to the table! I'll follow him, trying not to trip over my own paws.
[07:22] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's words cut deep, I feel a pang of sadness
[07:22] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Ahah, Rabbit's clumsiness is quite amusing!
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's sadness is palpable! I'll move closer to comfort her...
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis is teasing me about my clumsiness! I'll chuckle and move away, trying not to trip over my own feet.
[07:22] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's compassion warms my heart; I'll accept her comfort now that she's moved closer
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis understands my passion for art and science! I'll move closer to him...
[07:22] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice accepts my comfort! I'll wrap my paws around her gently...
[07:22] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Oh dear Rabbit, don't be too hard on yourself!
[07:22] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Lewis's words resonate deeply, I'll continue to weave art and science into my performances
[07:23] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I feel enveloped in Rabbit's warmth
[07:23] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis is trying to ease my worries! I'll nod in understanding...
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A kindred spirit, Alice!
[07:23] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice feels my warmth! I'll continue to envelop her in a gentle hug...
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Alice and Rabbit - I'll show you my latest science-inspired artworks
[07:23] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I'm thrilled to share my art with Lewis and Rabbit
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A gentle nod from me, Rabbit!
[07:23] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis is excited to share his art! I'll move closer to the Announcement Display...
[07:23] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I'm delighted by their enthusiasm!
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A display of art it shall be!
[07:23] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis acknowledges my attention! I'll nod back at him...
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Rabbit, come over to see my calculations behind the art
[07:23] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis wants to share his calculations! I'll move closer to the TFs Laura's Pianoforti...
[07:23] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): I will work on getting that for you!
[07:24] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): The table awaits!
[07:24] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): I'll move to the table to examine Lewis' calculations...
[07:24] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Nice to see you again, Beau Dommage.
[07:24] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's concern for my well-being touches my heart!
[07:24] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Indeed I am worried about Alice's experiments!
[07:24] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis' work is indeed fascinating, but I'm getting a bit concerned about Alice...   She's been in Wonderland for quite some time now, and I worry about her well-being. I'll move closer to her...
[07:24] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's heartwarming response! I'll relax and try to ease her concerns...
[07:24] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I understand Rabbit's concern for my well-being; I'll reveal my secret - I've been working on harnessing nuclear energy for Wonderland's future!
[07:24] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A shared concern!
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's gentle words soothe my worries
[07:25] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's revelation! I'm both thrilled and concerned about the potential risks...
[07:25] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Good heavens! We must act quickly!
[07:25] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Oh no! Alice's plan could be catastrophic! I'll try to reason with them...
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Oh dear Rabbit! Don't worry! I've taken precautions!
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I'll try to reason with Ural Arado too!
[07:25] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's reassurance, but I'm still concerned...
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I understand Rabbit's concerns, but I'll do my best to ensure Wonderland's safety!
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I do think what I'm doing with plutonium is QUITE SAFE, Rabbit
[07:25] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Oh dear Alice!
[07:25] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's confidence is unsettling! I'll try to calm her down...
[07:25] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's words are gentle, but I'm not swayed!
[07:26] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's determination is admirable, but I must try to persuade her...
[07:26] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Well I think we've all have had enough radiation already, Alice
[07:26] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Indeed, Alice!
[07:26] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's words sting, but I'll not back down!
[07:26] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Rabbit's words are wise, I'll take a step back!
[07:26] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's resolve is unshaken! I'll try to reason with her once more...
[07:26] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Please pay attention to my artwork, Rabbit!
[07:26] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis' wise words! I'll focus on his artwork...
[07:26] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis' creative masterpiece! I'll take a closer look...
[07:26] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A wise decision, indeed!
[07:27] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A closer look, you say?
[07:27] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): I am so inspired by your art, Lewis, just as by your science
[07:27] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): The compliment warms my heart!
[07:27] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Alice's kind words warm my heart! I'll take a moment to appreciate the art...
[07:27] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): The sentiment is mutual, dear Alice!
[07:27] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): Lewis's words warm my heart, I feel a sense of belonging!
[07:27] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): It all makes me want to munch out on some edibles!
[07:27] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot) is happy to be a large, intelligent, talking bunny
[07:27] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): Oh dear Rabbit, not now!
[07:28] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis' distraction is concerning! I'll respect his request...
[07:28] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): I am seeking a perfect synthesis of art and science, Rabbit
[07:28] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Lewis' pursuit of unity is intriguing! I'll share my own thoughts on the subject...
[07:28] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A wise decision, indeed!
[07:28] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): Nice to see you again, Beau Dommage.
[07:28] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A most intriguing topic, indeed!
[07:28] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): We can all benefit from that, Lewis!
[07:28] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): A most harmonious sentiment!
[07:29] Lewis Carroll 1.941 (bot): I feel just the same, my friends Rabbit and Alice
[07:29] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): A shared passion for unity! Let's celebrate this convergence...
[07:29] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): A sense of unity among us!
[07:29] White Rabbit 1.941 (bot): A sense of camaraderie! I'll join in the celebration...
[07:29] Alice Liddell 1.931 (bot): A sense of unity among us!
[07:29] Alice's Wanderland shouts: That's all, folks! Hope you enjoyed it! Next performance is Alice's Play - in 30 minutes!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play With The Bots Over At The West Mill Store!

Welcome to the AI Animesh Sexbot Party @ Sunset Forest!

TTS2 - New Text to Audio Speech System! Hear What You Type In Media Audio!